Monday, October 15, 2007

Breast Cancer Awareness

Its great that so many people have a passion to support research on finding cures for disease. October is a month when many of you unite in multiple ways to raise funds for breast cancer research. I thank you for having a heart.

But, did you know that most of those funds go to creating new DRUGS to treat cancer? I really wish that we could do some fundraising to help educate the masses about prevention and natural cures. Drugs can do more damage to your body than help. Just think about how the radiation causes damage to more than just the cancer cells.

I do realize that there are other treatments besides chemotherapy, such as lasers. But I just don't think I want to support research for new drugs.

Mike Adams, the Health Ranger at NewsTarget.com has written a special report on the deception of Breast Cancer Research. He has an excellent report that is quite informative.

To Your Health,
Melanie Roum
LadyDXer


No comments: