Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Welcome!

Assuming you know nothing about DXinOne is probably a smart thing on my part. That is why I am beginning this project. The public needs to be informed about this company, DXinOne. I am certain you will thank me a million times for sharing this information with you. Oh wait, I shouldn't be so humble?

My intentions are to report new information on DXinOne as I have it. Furthermore, you will be reading educational pieces to help you make the most of the system. Make the most of what system? Folks, this is no scam, and you are not wasting your time. The technology of the future is in our hands, and I wish to share it with you right now.

DXinOne has been around for nearly five years now. They have been quietly developing a massive infratructure to become the world's single spending currency, all via an Iris recognition PDA. I have been a part of this secret since February, 2005 and don't regret one second of the hours I have spent learning about it. If you cannot wait for my next post, take a look at this link.

DXinOne

Stay tuned for more!

LadyDxer

No comments: