Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Why care about DXinOne?

I can truly say that DXinOne cannot be explained in one post. Honestly, my fingers would fall apart. At this time, there are over ten thousand account holders at DXinOne, and I am very lucky to be one of them. They have been building the background infrastructure for over five years. This infrastructure will support quite a few different business services and allow anyone to easily buy and sell their services worldwide.

I know of several folks from very poor countries who have accounts. They state that it is so difficult for them to buy goods and services over the internet. Fortunately, DXinOne will provide an easy way to link the supply and demand.

I plan to explain a little more about these "accounts" very soon. Perhaps I shall get out a pencil to organize how this shall be done.
___________________________________________
Digot of The Day: WIS - Premium - 4.5455%
When buying digots, avoid high premiums. I generally buy the digots that are priced below 5 percent, and only USD currency as I live in the US.

If you do not have an account with DXinOne, please go here to sign up for free here.

Happy Investing,

Lady DXer

2 comments:

Trudging said...

Hey thanks for stopping by my Blog. I hope everything is well for you.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

For a good overview of DXInOne and access to a great bunch of well ordered tutorials, and a brilliant course for people who have no time to search the endless forums, I suggest visiting Dynamic-Xchange. The owner of the site is very helpful and answers questions when emailed and more importantly continues to do so after purchasing the course which is quite rare these days.

Gemma