Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Article Disappears

Digot of The Day (Session 182):

ALK - Premium% - 7.5749% - Gain - .3115 - Price - .7406


Gains are mostly .30% and above. I am loving this DXDA. My TDV/DXDU ratio is dropping. With these gains, I'm seriously thinking of reducing my TDV a little bit. The only reason it is at 81% is because I've been taking most of the DXDA out to try to cover OA fees in the next few months. With these gains, its dropping more than .25% every session. I believe the gains are going up because people are pulling their ratios into line as DX has asked us to do. That is another reason I will join the crowd and reduce a little bit.

Welcome Back eeeCurrency

Would you believe that Article #37 disappeared? And then folks started getting eeecurrency into their INCOMING balances!!! DXInOne reversed their decision, and it might have been a security issue. So, I ran into my account yesterday and relisted my outexchanges. I'm praying to get my OA fees paid.

If you do not have an account with DXinOne, please go here to sign up for free here.

Happy Investing,

LadyDXer

No comments: