Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Maintanance Done

Digot of The Day (Session 168):

NYC - Price - .6368 - Premium - 9.3593% - Gain - .1730%


Maintanance

For the last two days, DX has been doing maintanance on their servers. Although the servers seem to be a little faster for me, now I am unable to get into my portfolio to buy my NYC. Hopefully they will get this fixed ASAP. I sent them a support ticket to get this resolved.

Lift Off!

The countdown ends today with http://www.888.biz. The release of the Representative sites will begin shortly. We've ALL been steadily preparing for this day, and it will be a long exhilirating one.

Congratulations to Fredrik, Carlos, and Ron for giving me their trust and interest in this program. We will literally rock the house!

One of the BIGGEST gambling companies out there - worth approx. 1,6 bill. USD - 20 mill. customers - are going MLM.


You will get a shock when you hear the name, because they are MASSIVE. They have the money, the credibility, the cutting edge software and a well ran system to back this up.

I'm talking to you about 888.com

Company information

* 700 employees
* 24/7 LIVE support in 11 different countries - fastest reponse time in the business
* 400 servers handling the game activity - 200 servers on development
* All software developed in-house
* Massive marketing campaigns - football matches, Middlesborough, Dart WC, Snooker WC, billboards ++
* Started these days advertising on Norwegian TV3

The compensation plan is one of the best I have ever seen (after 20 years in MLM), as they value the networkers and customers highly. Even if you don´t like gambling WHAT an INVESTMENT and PENSION you can make here ...

I Look forward to hearing from you A.S.A.P if you are interested! Use the questions box below to send your name, email, city, state, and country.

My referral URL will be posted as soon as I get it.

Happy Investing,

LadyDXer

No comments: