Monday, October 31, 2005

Server Upgrades

Digot of The Day (Session 167):

HAW - Premium% - 8.9219% - Price - .0538 - Gain - .1862%



EOS FLEW!!!

I heard through the grapevine that EOS last night happened really fast. DXInOne did some maintanance to their servers yesterday, and the results are obvious. Perhaps they have graduated to more powerful equipment?

This is a good sign that DXInOne is preparing for an onslaught of new business. My second guess is that they do not want their servers crashing when the Marketing Editors around the world start up the Vitegrity Software.

DXInOne has not answered the questions about whether or not they approve of the use of this software. Nearly a month has passed since the software has been locked to the testers while we wait for DX to give their blessing. The programmers of Vitegrity are considering distributing the software possibly this week. If DX condemns it's use, then it will be immediately locked.

While I wait...

for DX to get some momentum, I have a new project! The launch of http://www.888.biz is set for November 2, 2005. The MLM world has not seen a stronger opportunity yet. The company is already debt free, well established online, and prepared to accomodate the thousands upon thousands of brand new players. 888.com is launching its MLM division to find these new players for them.

As an amateur poker player, I might not win money, but I KNOW I'll earn it! Will you want to earn some extra cash for the holidays? If you are on my team, you can! Only $25 will get you the replicating website along with the powerful back office, including a place in the 3X10 forced matrix. A Neteller account is necessary to be paid your commissions.

Do email me at melanie_la at yahoo dot com with subject "I'm with the house" and include your name, email, city, state, country. You will receive my sign up URL in the order that you respond to this offer. When all of you have been placed, then the URL will go public. If you want massive spillover, then write me now.

If you do not have an account with DXinOne, please go here to sign up for free here.

Happy Investing,

LadyDXer

No comments: