Monday, October 03, 2005

Balance Manager Gone

I had a very nice post written a few days ago. I got very frustrated that when I went to publish it, Blogger was doing maintance and I lost the post. I learned that I better write it to NotePad first! Anyway, we should be back on track now!

Digot of The Day (Session 139):

GEO - Premium% - 6.9752% - Gain - .2614%


GEO is the cheapest digot right now. If you must buy any digots this session, go for the cheapest, and try to buy from the Trading House. Gains have been up lately. Most folks are earning upwards of .30% daily. According to DX, this is because folks are reducing their TDV/DXDU ratios by using the DXDebit reduction tool.

DX Incoming to Available

DX has now made it possible to move funds directly from Incoming Balance to Available balance, if you have a DXGlobal Rating of 2 or more. This means that businesses do not have to utilize the portfolio to get their funds out.

The Balance Manager and CL reduction tool have been removed, as DX sees no further use for them. I don't think anyone was using them anyway! Also, DX will now allow you to use the DXDU Reduction tool for up to 100% instead of 50%.

We've heard no news about TradeBiz yet. However, we are still working on listing sites. A friend is working on an application to make the listing of sites happen much faster, without so much labor intensive work. I have been lucky enough to assist them in testing out the software for bugs and problems. It has worked really well and I can't wait to introduce it to you! Stick around for the release, which should probably happen this week.

If you do not have an account with DXinOne, please go here to sign up for free here.

Happy Investing,

LadyDXer

No comments: