Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Inflated CPC

Digot of The Day (Session 162):

USA - Premium - 9.4947% - Gain - .1935%
GEO - Premium - 9.9189% - Gain - .1875%



QOD:I have a question about adsXposed. I know, you get a % of CPC for every ad thats clicked on your site. How will DX control if you don't click the ads yourself. I think they need to secure this.


Thank you Andi, for asking this question! You have a forward thinking mind. I am sure that DX realizes that some folks will try to scam them in this way. As the adsxposed service is still new, I would guess they might have their technical team working on solutions to any security problems that might come up. Per haps one of us can shoot off a support thread to ask them about it.

Off Topic Important Announcement

Through a loyal reader of this blog, Ali from Iran, I have been introduced to an opportunity that will launch on November 2nd. This is so new that the replicating websites have not even been launched yet. A press release has been sent out. You can read it here.

Please email me right away, as this is first come, first serve. You will be placed under me in the order that you respond.

Happy Investing,

LadyDXer

No comments: