Monday, November 14, 2005

eeeCurrency Miracle Debunked

Digot of The Day (Session ):


USA - Premium% - 8.3139% - Gain - .2176 - Price - .6447

eeeCurrency Limited by DXInOne

I'm sure many of you, like myself saw a bright light with eeeCurrency being added to the DXInOne system. The exchanges were moving fast, and we were looking for the OA fee miracle. For some, this may have been the answer. But now DX has halted this horse and buggy ride. According to Article 37, inexchanges and claimexchanges will no longer go to your incoming balance. Instead, the funds will go directly to your available balance.

My idea of getting the funds for OA from eeeCurrency is DEAD. I have no idea why they have done this, and frankly, I'm frustrated. Already I brought money from my pocket to pay OA last month. I've got outexchanges over two months old. These were meant to pay for OA fees. I thought by now, the system would have picked up speed. I absolutely REFUSE to give them one more cent. And now, the eeeCurrency dream is dead.

Don't tell me not to be negative. I still have hope, but at the moment, I'm TICKED. Every time I try to do something, they block me. Every time I follow their never ending new rules, some new blockade appears. Why don't they get their butt moving with the DXCodeHunters that was supposed to come out in OCTOBER???? The launch of DXTradeBiz was SAD. All we got is a marketing brochure, and no other word on it. That was more than a month ago.

That's enough. If you want to see what else I'm doing, go here: 888. It's gonna do me TONS better money wise in the short term.

If you do not have an account with DXinOne, please go here to sign up for free here.

Happy Investing,

LadyDXer

No comments: