Saturday, September 10, 2005

Grave or Mountain

Digot of The Day (Session 116):
HAW - Premium% 5.2577 - Gain .2066


The new fee structure seems to have a lot of members shaken up a bit. Lets just say that DXIO has given us some very clear information about what exactly this portfolio is all about. Please see News Article 24. I truly believe that this article clears up many questions, and will help you understand exactly what we are doing here.

Understandably, the non console owners are wondering "just how am I going to get my DXDU below 50% if I can't get the console gains and the digot gains are slipping???"
Good question to ask! I am certain there is hope. We do know that TradeBiz is going to be launching Sept. 25th. If you have not signed up to be a Marketing Editor yet, I encourage you to do so, as this will be another way to earn from DXIO. Other services will be launching, and we will have the opportunity to earn from each of these.

It seems clear to me that we have a choice here. Either I see all the changes and additional fees as digging my grave, or I can see it as building up this mountain even higher. And we will truly be King of the Mountain.


More News!
DXIO seems to be working behind the scenes on TradeBiz. According to News Article 25 the Marketing Editor can utilize the UTF-8 character set in order to register multilingual sites. We are definitely going global! Please read the instructions in the article to update any sites in another language.

If you do not have an account with DXinOne, please go here to sign up for free here.

Happy Investing,

LadyDXer

No comments: