Monday, September 26, 2005

Trading House Digots

Digot of The Day (Session 132):

OKL - Premium% - 4.8370 - Gain - .2107



QOD:Why buy digots from the trading house?

Lately, the digots in the trading house have been looking very nice. I remember a time when they were scarce. When buying from the TH, you can usually buy the digots with a discount. Of course, there are always digots in there with a 0% discount, but lately I've seen discounts up to 15%.

First, I go to the Digot Data page on DX4Dummies and sort by Premium Percent. Scrolling down to the bottom, I find the lowest percentages and write those down. Then I go to the Trading House and select the USD currency and put in a minimum of 2% discount. Next, I choose to list up to 200 digots and then submit it.
This morning, I found some OKL at 2% discount. Do the math:
OKL Premium% - discount% = 2.8370%

The Trading House is a great way to save some money and keep your credit line even lower.

Still no news on TradeBiz or DXCodeHunters. I did have a silly dream about being a codehunter last night. It was RPG style, and i couldn't find the last code, but I did get away from the enemies. LOL

If you do not have an account with DXinOne, please go here to sign up for free here.

Happy Investing,

LadyDXer

No comments: