Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Using Average Gain

Digot of The Day (Session 119):
ANT - Premium - 4.5878 - Gain - 1868


Lately, I have been taking a look at the Average Gain statistics, as another criteria for picking digots. Some digots traditionally do better than others. To find some statistics to help you figure out your own strategy, use the Digot Data link on DX4Dummies. I use it every day after EOS to decide which digots to buy. When you get there, sort the digots by clicking on the average gain% link. The digots will be listed in order. Starting with the highest average gainers, see which ones have a decent premium. I like to buy the ones below 5%, but 6% might be better if you use average gain as a criteria.

I am not liking WAS today as the gain was the lowest, and I have quite a bit of this. Thankfully, I stopped buying it recently and have focused on balancing my portfolio. My gains for Session 118 were .18%

While patiently waiting for Tradebiz to launch, I am taking comfort in the fact that we are still seeing daily gains. They have dropped lately, but I am not worried, as I am expecting them to pick up soon.

If you do not have an account with DXinOne, please go here to sign up for free here.

Happy Investing,

LadyDXer

No comments: