Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Why is my DXDA going down?

Digot of The Day (Session 113):
USA - Premium% - 5.4972 - Gain - .1961
MAS - Premium% - 5.3970 - Gain - .1787
NSW - Premium% - 4.5157 - Gain - .2922


I did pick one digot that is not a USD choice. It is actually AUD. I notice that it performs fairly well, and have very little of AUD in my port. Normally I stick with USD, but lately, all the premiums have been over 5%.

Question of the Day:
Ewald asks - One of my portfolios is now by 891 TDV. Last week I got every day 40 - 45 DXD and now I get only 30 DXD per Day.
Is this normal?
Thank you!

This is a common question asked by newer portfolio owners. One factor that affects how much DXDA (DXDebit Available) you receive is the percentage to which you are 100% DXDebit Qualified. For example, if you are 80% DXDebit Qualified, then you are only allowed to move 80% of your DXDA to your Reserve Balance.

Another factor is the digots you are buying. If your portfolio was begun with one currency, and you are buying digots of another currency, it could cause you to receive negative currency exchange at EOS (End of Session). You can find out whether you are getting negative or positive gains by using 'Detail by session'. The CE (currency exchange) will be listed in the same area as your EOS credits.
I recommend that you try to buy digots in your own currency. I set my portfolio to be USD based, and I mostly buy USD digots.

If you do not have an account with DXinOne, please go here to sign up for free here.

Happy Investing,

LadyDXer

No comments: